Front Office Receptionist
Nou · CIFN· București
CIFN is looking for a Front Office Receptionist with excellent communication skills and able to handle a multitude of tasks. You will be a part of the Administrative Department and you will have the opportunity to work in an active environment and grow as a professional.
This job will be full-time in telework basis.
Your main mission
* Direct visitors to the right place and contact person, respect the deadlines, give clear information about the company, offer support in every situation encountered
* Coordinate the Internal Library
* Keep the company updated regarding the benefits by sending e-mails with precise and clear information
* Ensure all necessary for protocol activities
* Organize correspondence, faxes, meeting rooms planning, documents delivery
* Organize travel arrangements
* Organize meetings for interviews and tests if necessary
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
* 1 year of experience on a similar position
* University degree
* Excellent command of English, French would be a plus
* Organized and punctual
* MS Office proficiency, good Excel knowledge
* HR activities basic knowledge is preferred
What You’ll Bring as a Colleague:
* Initiative, ownership, creativity, passion
* Able to prioritize
* Proactive and able to show initiative
* Enthusiastic and assertive
Why choose CIFN Romania?
Through its business units, CIFN is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
* Information: creates news for romanian around the world that have a strong impact on of millions of peoples around the world;
* IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for CIFN community of business owners, partners and clients;
* Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the projects developed by the consultancy department;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being, opportunities for career development and learning.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via
The application should include your resume highlighting your experience, education and skills.
CIFN is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.